Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

HP ProBook 4545s 15.6" Inch Deals

By Melinda Bainbridge -(CA)
This review is from: HP ProBook 4540s E1Z20UT 15.6" Laptop,i5-3230M, Windows 7 Pro, 8GB RAM, 750GB 7,200RPM HD, AMD Radeon HD 7650M, DVDRW, 15.6" HD LED-backlit Display (Personal Computers)
I originally bought the Acer Aspire Ultrabook with Windows 8, but when I got it up and running I hated it. Returned it and got this bad boy. I love that it comes with Windows 7. It is just an all around great machine. Definitely worth the money. Don't hesitate to get it!

 By B. Parker (UK)
This review is from: HP ProBook 4540s E1Z20UT 15.6" Laptop,i5-3230M, Windows 7 Pro, 8GB RAM, 750GB 7,200RPM HD, AMD Radeon HD 7650M, DVDRW, 15.6" HD LED-backlit Display (Personal Computers)
I have an 11 yr old with special needs. He uses his elbows and as such can't use a touchscreen electronic. He used to have a WinXP desktop that WinXP support ends next year and needs a new OS. So this Hewlett Packard computer with Windows 7 was great. I got him this in place of Windows 8 which he can't use his programs on. Great laptop
By middle aged nerd (lawrenceville, ga United States)
This review is from: HP ProBook 4540s E1Z20UT 15.6" Laptop,i5-3230M, Windows 7 Pro, 8GB RAM, 750GB 7,200RPM HD, AMD Radeon HD 7650M, DVDRW, 15.6" HD LED-backlit Display (Personal Computers)
I found this laptop at a TigerDirect retail store for $650, same exact specs. Boots up Windows fast, and also comes with Windows 8 OS discs (which i'm not using anytime soon!). Keys are soft-touch, but PF keys are a little more to the left than I am used to.I'm sure i'll get used to this.

The touchpad is a bit iffy though. sometimes moving the pointer is not as responsive as my old laptop, and most of the time to 'click' on something (especially to close out a screen), i have to use the left touchscreen button. Moving to the 'red X' and thumping the touchpad, even twice, will often not 'click' the X. however, i've gotten used to this quickly.

I am an old mainframer and not a laptop guru, especially when it comes to software installation, networking, etc. At my office, we have 'people' for that. But I've had no trouble setting up my wireless network, installing the security software, and other tasks which permit me to log into my workplace network.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét