Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

HP ProBook 4540s C6Z37UT 15.6 Deals

By Donna Gray (CA)

This review is from: HP ProBook 4540s C6Z37UT 15.6" LED Notebook - Intel - Core i5 i5-3210M 2.5GHz - Brushed Aluminum (Personal Computers)
I like the raised keys on the keyboard. I like how quiet this laptop is. The sound and video are very good. Compared to other laptops I've had it's amazingly quiet.. It's nice and light. My last laptop, an Acer, would get burning hot. Not this one. Thanks to some new technology developed by HP it stays cool, which is a very nice feature. It's fast enough. I tried a Toshiba laptop before I got this one but sent it back because the sound and picture were both terrible, and because I HATED the Windows 8 operating system. I feel very lucky to have found this excellent computer with Windows 7, which I much prefer. I would recommend this laptop.

 By D. Laster (USA)

This review is from: HP ProBook 4540s C6Z37UT 15.6" LED Notebook - Intel - Core i5 i5-3210M 2.5GHz - Brushed Aluminum (Personal Computers)
It's a computer laptop. It works as expected. I got this one because I didn't want windows 8, but wanted a decent amount of memory. This gave me the option of sticking with 7 and also gave me a disk I could use to upgrade to windows 8 if I ever feel adventuresome. I like the key board. The keys are raised. There are some features I haven't tried yet. It is light weight. That is a plus. Much faster than my other laptops. The CD/DVD slot is not well designed, is flimsy and is hard to open. Update: It has a strange deal with the mouse. There is a small pin light (not a button) in the left portion of the mouse closest to the monitor. If you touch it by accident the light will come on and your mouse will freeze. The only thing that will make the mouse unfreeze is to tap that light several times. Apparently my other HP laptop is like this as well and I never have been unfortunate enough to accidently press it. Other than several hours of panic, it didn't harm anything. But scared me to have my computer essentially frozen and unable to access my documents.
By Bandoman "bando" (usa)

This review is from: HP ProBook 4540s C6Z37UT 15.6" LED Notebook - Intel - Core i5 i5-3210M 2.5GHz - Brushed Aluminum (Personal Computers)
I have just received my HP ProBook 4540s few hours ago and I have spent some time playing around with it. So, this is only my first impression. I love everything about this laptop so far! I have just returned my $950 sony laptop and got this $600 HP laptop, and I am so happy to do so. This is a really good laptop for students.

I will write more about this laptop in few months, the time for me to go deeper in its features and usage.

By the way, thank you very much to all people who write reviews about products on amazon.com and online sites. 5 stars for the seller TigerDirect, 5 stars for Amazon.com (I sell and buy on Amazon, and I love the way they handle this business), and more than 5 stars for this wonderful laptop. This is not my first laptop. In fact, in the last 4 years, I have own laptops from Dell, Asus, Apple MacBook (which I returned), Samsung, Sony (which I have just returned today). I have also owned an all in one pc from Asus and another from Sony. However, this is my first time to write a review about a pc, this is my first time to like my pc to the point to sit down and share my first impression...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét