Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

HP 2000-2b19wm 15.6-Inch Deals

By Isabella Roland 

This review is from: HP 2000-2b19wm 15.6-Inch Laptop PC (Winter Blue) (Personal Computers)
Maybe I'm biased because my old laptop was literally falling apart, but I love this laptop. It works quickly and efficiently. It's very organized. I wasn't willing to spend an insane amount on a computer just to surf the web. I have had incredibly good luck with HP products. I would advise anyone looking to purchase a simple laptop to give this one a shot.
By Nancy A. Guenther "Dedicated Student" (Florida) 

This review is from: HP 2000-2b19wm 15.6-Inch Laptop PC (Winter Blue) (Personal Computers)
This is a very fast computer and has all the latest versions of software...love it! It was my husbands anniversary present for him to use at meetings. It is self-contained with camera and Windows 8 which I found to be very user friendly.


By Pen Name (UK)

This review is from: HP 2000-2b19wm 15.6-Inch Laptop PC (Winter Blue) (Personal Computers)
This laptop is more than worth the money I have spent on it from the hd screen to its dvd burning capabilitys the only reaaon I have givin it a 4 out of 5 is because im still anoyed with the windows 8 operating system its deff a change to get used to otherwise great all around laptop

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét