Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion g6-2237us 15.6-Inch Deals

By Ily C. (Miami) -
This review is from: HP Pavilion g6-2237us 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Windows 8 - 750GB Hard Drive - 4GB DDR3 RAM - USB 3.0 - HD webcam - Up to 6 hours of battery life - Latest 3rd Gen Intel Core i3-3110M Processor (Personal Computers)
The laptop is not the most thinnest, but not thick. It is easy to carry. The Windows 8 takes some getting used to, but I believe that you will encounter that with anything you purchase with Windows 8. The battery life is as promissed too. The processor is fast and multi-tasking is great.

The only issue with this laptop is the speakers. If you are going to use it to watch a video or movie, or music, the sound will be better if you plug in your earphones.


 By fzzywhzzybear -
This review is from: HP Pavilion g6-2237us 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Windows 8 - 750GB Hard Drive - 4GB DDR3 RAM - USB 3.0 - HD webcam - Up to 6 hours of battery life - Latest 3rd Gen Intel Core i3-3110M Processor (Personal Computers)
My previous laptop was an older Dell. So this laptop is quite an upgrade for me. If you are used to newer laptops already I'm not sure if you will love it as much as I do. Like all other reviews Windows 8 is a unique experience that takes some getting use to but with a little exploring you will. I do like how you can go to the OG desktop view similar to Windows 7. Setup is super easy pretty much turn it on and you are ready to rock and roll. I have always preferred Google search engine but I am already in love with the format of MSN homepage and Bing search. The only problem I've experienced is the mouse arrow freezes on me from time to time. I just wait a few beats and then it moves again but I wonder why this happens? Overall I'm very happy and would recommend this to anyone!
By Gaynell Terrell -
This review is from: HP Pavilion g6-2237us 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Windows 8 - 750GB Hard Drive - 4GB DDR3 RAM - USB 3.0 - HD webcam - Up to 6 hours of battery life - Latest 3rd Gen Intel Core i3-3110M Processor (Personal Computers)
The faults with my two-month old unit didn't manifest fully until after the 30 day warranty with Amazon had expired. When I sought help from HP, the case manager came out right and said it was HP's goal to make money, not accommodate customers. The wireless router was bad, the unit would freeze inexplicably, it jumped from the page I was working on to the start tiles without warning, the DVD burner didn't work. I could go on and on. Oh yes, they will send it out for repairs, and by Fed Ex. I told her Fed Ex didn't serve my area and she said I could drive the 62 miles to the nearest pickup point if I wanted the unit repaired. No loaner, no replacement. Best part was when I asked the case worker for her supervisor, and she said she didn't have one. Oh, and they won't reinstall the Office I paid for. Hey, when you've got a bad unit, you've got a bad unit. Admit it, replace it and go forward. I can't speak to the value or reliability of most HP laptops, but I will say that you're on your own if you get a bad one. HP service stinks - just don't buy one. Next time I'm getting another brand.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét