Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

HP 15.6" HD Laptop /AMD E-300 /4GB DDR /320GB Hard Drive /AMD Deals

By Patricia Varanai (CA)
This review is from: HP 15.6" HD Laptop /AMD E-300 /4GB DDR /320GB Hard Drive /AMD Radeon HD 6310 /Built-In Webcam /DVD±RW/CD-RW (Personal Computers)
I am not a fan of the new windows 8. I do not like the tiles, I find them like looking at a puzzle. This may be good for touch and for children, but it simply annoys me. I want a start menu listed, one that is organized. Otherwise, the machine works well and I am happy with it.

 By Jay - (UK)
This review is from: HP 15.6" HD Laptop /AMD E-300 /4GB DDR /320GB Hard Drive /AMD Radeon HD 6310 /Built-In Webcam /DVD±RW/CD-RW (Personal Computers)
If all you were ever going to do on a computer was type reports for say, school projects, than by all means by this computer. But for ther rest of the world, with Netlix accounts, or avid gamers. This is a sore disappointment. it can't even run simple movies off of the DVD drive without being overloaded and crashing.
By MrDan3184 (USA)
This review is from: HP 15.6" HD Laptop /AMD E-300 /4GB DDR /320GB Hard Drive /AMD Radeon HD 6310 /Built-In Webcam /DVD±RW/CD-RW (Personal Computers)
I own three all fast and snappy (if one keeps it clean), all windows 7, not the win8 garbage. Yes the processor is "weak" in Ghtz, but I can play any modern game I can throw at it (low settings) and photoshop with ease. A good all around laptop for average users. Do not expect this to be a power house with a 18 watt processor. I put an SSD in one and I see little difference, snappier, but little difference in speed (due to processor low Ghtz) other than that it only consumes 20 watts of total power consumption now (with SSD) compared to less than 40watts before with a spindle hdd. I recommend this to all my clients who are just average, go online, play lite games, check email, etc., users. 100% satisfaction so far, and my clients. Also, its pretty lightweight. HP did it right and AMD did it better with their baked in graphics card right in the processor. Oh, yeah and its dual core. I love it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét