Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b124us 14 Deals

By DH "health nut" (PA) -
This review is from: HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b124us 14" Touch Screen Laptop - 3rd Generation i3-3227U - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Windows 8 (Personal Computers)
This little thing is lightweight and fast! Seems to be working well, but what I didn't realize was that it does NOT have a CD drive? I have Office and Smart Draw Photo on CD and can not load them on here, so I had to order an additional external CD drive, still waiting for that to come to see if it works, since it doesn't specify Windows 8. My brother, an MCSE, was surprised that it didn't come with some version of Word on it, but it doesn't, you can either purchase Office 10 or use a trial version. All other files from my old laptop had to be brought over on a flash drive. Another issue you don't think about is the touch screen. It's quite staticy, worse than a normal screen, and if you have dogs, it becomes a dog hair magnet. The hair doesn't blow off and when you go to wipe it off, you end up scrolling to another screen. Kinda funny, but something to think about. All in all, great little computer for the price, but be sure to make provisions if anything you need is on CD, and be prepared to step up the vacuuming, lol!

 By Greg "smitz0327" (Pittsburgh) -
This review is from: HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b124us 14" Touch Screen Laptop - 3rd Generation i3-3227U - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Windows 8 (Personal Computers)
I bought this for my daughter for use in school and I have to say I really like this computer. The lap top is very fast, has great memory and a hard drive with enough space for everything you need along with sky drive as long as you have an MSN account. I thought the keyboard lit up on this but my mistake and it isn't a big deal. I have no idea why there are some people out there not liking Windows 8 but I have no problems with it and just have to learn how to get around on it. What also is good about this computer is that the battery can be replaced when it goes bad which is a negative for my Toshiba convertible which is a tablet/lap top. I highly recommend this computer and as usual HP makes another good product.
By Cinthia V -
This review is from: HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b124us 14" Touch Screen Laptop - 3rd Generation i3-3227U - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Windows 8 (Personal Computers)
love this laptop!! I don't know why I didn't buy it sooner! It's light, thin, fast and just the right size for a college student like me. The windows 8 at first is tricky but after a while you get the hang of it. Anyways shipping got here very fast got the package within 5 days and couldn't be happier!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét