Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion 15 15-e010us 15.6-Inch Deals

By Larissa Rutherford (MEMPHIS, TN, US)
This review is from: HP Pavilion 15 15-e010us 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
With all the modern innovative technology out there these days its hard to compete with the ultrabooks, touchscreens, ultraportables, and luxury lines. However, I would say this HP pavilion 15 holds a good spot in the market. Here is why:

Pros
- Nice big 15.6 inch screen with viewing angles, I don't have to constantly tilt the screen every which was to watch movies or show people things
- Keyboard is pretty nice! I had to get used to this island or chiclet style but that happened pretty quickly
- Battery life is superb. It is estimated for up to 5 hours but I've gotten 5 1/2 with browsing video streaming etc
- Its fairly light weight
- The sound quality is excellent!! Normally I have to turn movies and music to full volume but often I have to turn it down because the speakers get so loud!
- Large touchpad, easy to slide your fingers across

Cons
- The built-in mic is awful, I sound like a robot. Its a shame since there is no mic jack! However, there are alternatives. This was problematic when I was trying to record a voice sample for a job. I had to use a Samsung earphone/mic combo.
- It is a bit on the heavy and thick side. HP makes other models that are less than 5 pounds and .8 inches thick. This one is 1.26 inches thick at its widest and about 5.14 pounds.
- Gestures on the touch pad aren't so great, I had to turn several of them off


By scott p davis (CA)

This review is from: HP Pavilion 15 15-e010us 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
the hp p 15 is a wonderful piece, but the os sucks bad. very hard to use and or learn.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét