Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion g7-2270us 17.3-Inch Deals


By Steve
This review is from: HP Pavilion g7-2270us 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
This computer is wonderful!

I was looking for an upgrade from my old laptop I had bought back in about 2007. It came with Windows 8, which I wasn't sure about. I feel that Windows 8 is very smooth so far.

Overall, this laptop has exceeded my expectations; the 6GB memory is exceptional, the i3 is fast enough for graphic work and programs were easy to install, media player runs beautifully, 750GB HD gives room to maneuver, and the screen is awesome! I am more than pleased with this purchase.
 By Jayhola (uk)
This review is from: HP Pavilion g7-2270us 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
Same price but better CPU. Don't know why people still buy 2240us. Got one of this from staples. They want to sell 2240us so this one was even not displayed. I reserved online and finally got one. Good substitute to my Desktop. Collected to TV for 1080p movie. Collected to PS3 controller for Games. This computer does everything. So far so good.
By TreeburnerCT - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: HP Pavilion g7-2270us 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
As an Office Manager I spend a lot of time working on the computer, however for the last six months I've been using a 12-inch netbook for work. I finally got sick of the tiny type, and invested in the HP Pavilion 2270, and I'm really glad I did! Not only is the display beautiful, but Windows 8 is actually easier to adapt to than I expected. I did a lot of price comparing before buying, and for the price you can't go wrong with this laptop! The only downside in my opinion is the shiny finish - I much prefer a flat, dull finish that won't pick up fingerprints or debris as visibly, but that is only a minor annoyance on an otherwise awesome product!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét