Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion 17.3 Deals

By Computer Expert (UK)
This review is from: HP Pavilion 17.3" Laptop Computer - AMD Elite Quad-Core A8-5550M / 4GB DDR3 / 750GB Hard Drive / Anodized Silver / Windows 8 (Personal Computers)
I got this computer on clearance from Best Buy at $460 a month ago and I can only say that it is incredible value for the money. It comes with windows 8, but can be downgraded to windows 7. The display is huge and beautiful, I'm not sure what the other reviewer is talking about! The audio and video cards are very strong and the processor is one of the strongest AMD processors around. I would recommend this laptop to anybody who is looking for an all-around workstation that can also double as an entertainment center. What really makes it amazing is the price, though! A++++++++++
 By Sammuel (Flushing, NY, US)
This review is from: HP Pavilion 17.3" Laptop Computer - AMD Elite Quad-Core A8-5550M / 4GB DDR3 / 750GB Hard Drive / Anodized Silver / Windows 8 (Personal Computers)
I'm using this laptop for work right now. It's great at multitasking. Maybe it's just a new computer but no complains so far. I really like the sleek design and smooth surface. Would definitely recommend.
By PhillyInDC
This review is from: HP Pavilion 17.3" Laptop Computer - AMD Elite Quad-Core A8-5550M / 4GB DDR3 / 750GB Hard Drive / Anodized Silver / Windows 8 (Personal Computers)
I am a Mac user, always have been, always will... but I needed a PC for some work things that I can't do a Mac. So, I literally had 2 requirements in looking for a laptop:

1) large screen
2) it turns on

So, since this satisfied both of my requirements I bought it. I am extremely happy with the purchase (even though I abhor Windows 8) but it's served me well. I can do what I need to for work and it's got a nice clean view. So here's my Pros and Cons:

PROS:
- 17" screen. Crisp pictures
- 750 hard drive
- 4 GB RAM

CONS:
- Battery Life is shorter than I'd like.
- The touchpad has a life of its own. The double finger scrolling I'm use to on my Macbook only occassionaly works properly
- The keyboard is very dark and the letters are very hard to see with anything other than direct light (I keep a USB light plugged in all the time and use a wireless mouse)

I bought mine for $399.99 at a big box store that rhymes with Vest Guy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét